Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pictures from the River

I meant to post these along with my previous entry but didn't have the time. I want to thank an anonymous commenter, who also happens to be a Marine, for telling me about Image Shack. I tried to use bloggerbot, but we aren't supposed to download programs to these computers. I hope this works. I'll post more later when I have more time. I just got back a couple of hours ago from an all night mission that started at 2100. Fifteen hours straight that followed a half day mission yesterday. It's nap time.







6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! Operating on little or no sleep, under extreme conditions. You're my fu@#king HERO!
Hug an Iraqi kid and shoot a bad guy for me, stay safe. love your site and blogs.
Darin.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great stuff. Thanks for all you do and especially for sharing it with us. Stay as safe as you can.

membrain

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael,
Your pictures actually fill in the void left to our imagination...Keep up the faith shoot straight stay low troop!!!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger remoteman said...

Great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them. I love the one of the kids and the other of the Iraqi soldiers. You were right, they do look proud. Well, please know that we are proud of you. Keep up the great work.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awsome!

keep it up with the great pictures and interesting stories of your life

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home